- Inconsistency between Inventory Management (IM) and Warehouse Management (WM) when posting a delivery with consignment stock in WM and packing a Handling Unit (HU) on the delivery
- Stock determination picks special stock in WM but unrestricted stock is posted from IM on an outbound delivery which contains a HU
- The HU packs unrestricted stock while the associated WM transfer order (TO) picks consignment stock resulting in a data inconsistency
- The system is configured to allow stock to be picked from vendor consignment stock for issuing against the sales order delivery but when the HU is used for packing, the stock is issued from unrestricted own stock (601 mvt) instead of vendor consignment stock (601K mvt), even if the vendor consignment stock is picked in the TO
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Vendor consignment stock, LIPS-SOBKZ, LIPS-SONUM, VEPO-SONUM, VEPO-SOBKZ , KBA , LO-HU-PR , Processing , LE-SHP-PA , Packing , LE-WM-GF-INC , Warehouse Data Inconsistencies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.