- There are certain factors and elements that, when configured on a compensation template and when exceeding certain limits, can have a clear impact on the performance of Executive Review when displaying or applying filters.
- This KBA tries to summarize this and to define guidelines or maximum values which should be avoided to exceed so we can ensure Executive Review's performance is correct.
- The combination of these elements when used above the limits defined have a clear impact on Performance.
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
Latency, performance issues, slow, compensation performance, execuitve review , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.