- Part of notification text is missing when user receives it, however in Database can be seen that from SF side message has been sent in right format (properly populated and no information is missing)
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. User has overdue item on his/her learning plan,
2. APM Training expiration was scheduled to run and triggered e.g. overdue notification,
3. User received notification without basic information e.g. Student ID and Item ID for which notification has been triggered,
4. In database notification text shows missing parts
- This issue is caused by HTML customization of specific template,
- email is not generated as it is surrounded by the tags - <!-- -->,
- In HTML language this tag comments out anything it frames therefore the information will be generated when the notification is triggered but will not display to the recipient.
- Once specific tags mentioned above are removed, issue will be resolved for customer.
- missing information in notification, - customized template has missing information , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem