How to Enable and/or Disable Bookmarks and Recents tab in LMS
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Firstly identify the admin role which you want to update.
- Then navigate to System Admin > Security > Role Management > enter the role > select Search and open the role in Edit mode
- Now select the Workflows tab
- If you wish to add these workflows, then select 'add one or more from list'. Under System Administration Enable the View Recents and Manage Bookmarks workflows as shown below.
- If you want to remove these workflows, expand System Administration, select the View Recents and Manage Bookmarks workflows and select Apply Changes.
Enable Recents, Enable Bookmark, Bookmarks, Recents, View Recents, Manage Bookmarks , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To