- What are the available standard WFA templates / Dashboards?
- Can they be edited or deleted?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
The following are the standard WFA templates / Dashboards:
- Standard Dashboard: Benchmark Scorecard
- Standard Dashboard: KPI Benchmark Charts
- Standard Dashboard: Target Scorecard
Where are they located?
They are located in the Report Designer's 'Default' Folder
Can I edit the templates?
Yes, You can Edit them using the below steps:
- Log in to the instance and navigate to Workforce Analytics
- Select Report Designer
- expand the 'Default' Folder
- Edit the desired template with the corresponding name
- Rename the page / report if necessary
Can I delete these templates?
No, these templates / Dashboards cannot be deleted. They are used as views for some of the Standard dimensions / measures.
default, dashboard, template, workforce, analytics, planning, wfa, wfp, analytics, landing, page, Benchmark, Target, charts, KPI , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To