Many customers are requesting changes in team absence calendar display
Engineering has come up with following list of enhancement related to this.
- To display the information that a day is a working day, planned hours do not need to be displayed, all non-working days should be greyed out (Work schedule information)
- To display holidays
- Manager view in home page: currently only direct reports are displayed, would like to see all employees below (Expand and collapse levels down), reporting line should be shown - This is delivered in the 2005 Release
- Employee view in Time Off page: we display the manager, his peers, but not the people reporting to him. Also here it should be possible to shown all people reporting to him with possibility to expand and collapse
- To view matrix reports.
- peer absences (employee absences) shall not be shown at all
- Manager view: should be able to see an employee's training (Learning integration) and travel (travel integration).
- Currently only the line managers have this view for their teams. It would be beneficial for the whole team to have access to the team holiday calendar to view the non-working days for each employee, including those defined by work schedules and public holidays. This will allow the team to plan their holidays effectively and ensure that there is team cover in the office at all times.
- If there are multiple leaves for the same date, the TAC shows this as the half day icon, even though there may be 2 half day requests for this date. Whereas on the ESS calendar, the icon on that date shows there are multiple leaves.
- On scrolling down in the Team Absences Calender, the text should be completely visible, and header with the month should be always shown / locked.
These enhancements have not been scheduled as of yet, but we will update here once it has been confirmed.
Updates will be included in internal jira ticket ECT-40265.
ECT-40265 ,Team absence calendar , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem