- SystemUnenrollmentNotification triggered to user even though they are pending approval
- Users received withdraw/cancellation notification when requesting approval to withdraw from schedule offering
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. As a user request approval to enroll in schedule offering
2. When the status of registration is pending approval, click withdraw registration
3. User receive SystemUnenrollmentNotification
- Expected behavior as per current system design.
- User will receive SystemUnenrollmentNotification to let user know that he/she has cancelled or withdraw from schedule offering, versus remainnig in a pending state.
- So if user expected further action to be taken on his/her record, user would need to re-register.
SystemUnenrollmentNotification, pending approval, withdraw notification, cancellation notification , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To
|Submitting an Enhancement.pdf|