- When accessing exam from an iPhone, an error message is displayed "Not Mobile Accessible."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- Learning Management system
- Mobile application
Reproducing the Issue
- Attempt to access an exam object from LMS iPhone application.
- Exams are not supported for use with Mobile devices.
Exam objects are considered legacy features, so are not currently supported for use with Mobile.
An exam must be built within the course development software such as Captivate or Storyline or one of the many others in order for the exam or survey to be available.
If built outside of the content itself, the content is not available to utilize within the Mobile App.
http://help.sap.com/hr_learning for current release documentation
SuccessFactors, Learning, LMS, iphone, mobile browser, mobile web, learning mobile, lms app, apple store, admin, adminstrator, administration, content, exams, kal, kac, Android , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application Issues Only , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Product Enhancement
|SuccessFactors Learning Mobile.pdf|