When performing SAML2.0 authentication, one of the following the error messages is raised:
- "Attribute 'NotBefore' of element 'Conditions' is invalid."
- "Attribute 'NotOnOrAfter' of element 'SubjectConfirmationData' is invalid.
The error appears in the SAML2 traces which can be collected with the Security Diagnostic tool.
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and higher
SAML2 NotBefore Conditions clock synchronize , KBA , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.