- In the Q3 2016 release there was an enhancement in which each step in the workflow shows if the workflow or approver was changed/removed/rerouted
- You would like to know how to report on this using Advanced Reporting
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Q3 2016 - Enhanced Activity log for Changes done in Manage Workflow Requests you would like to report on:
Update: since b1611, we now have an EC Standard Report template called "Workflow Changes Activity Log" which reports on this information.
This can be found over at the SAP Help Portal and included within the Global Report Templates (Advanced).
See KBA 2679275 - EC Standard Reports - Downloading The Latest Version for guidance.
Below is the manual way of reporting on this data:
1. Copy the EC standard report “Workflow Request Analysis” and remove the existing filters for Wf status and Wf step status = PENDING
2. Add the “Workflow Steps Workflow Wf Request Comments" table from "Workflow Steps Workflow Wf Request Step", (“Workflow Wf Request Comments” is already part of the report schema but that’s not the right table)
3. Add a calculated column according to the logic [ACTION_TYPE] BY [LAST_MODIFIED_BY] on [LAST_MODIFIED_DATE].
Workflow, Activity, Log, Manage, Request, Advanced, Reporting, changes, Report, Canvas, Center, ORD, Online, Designer , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , How To