- When attempting to view on-demand or refresh a Crystal Report, which is based on an OLE DB connection to Oracle, the following error is returned:
- The viewer could not process an event. Error in File <Report Name>: Failed to load database information. [CRSDK00000955] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]
- The report runs without issue from within the Crystal Reports designer
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Crystal Reports 2011 / 2013 / 2016
- supported Linux / Unix operating systems
- Crystal Reports based on OLE DB connection to Oracle
redhat red hat el 5 6 7 suse enterprise sles 10 11 sun sparc solaris IBM AIX 6.1 7.1 7.2 bi 4.0 4.1 4.2 bi4.x bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 launchpad launch pad central management console cmc crs cre cr cr2011 cr2013 cr2016 rpt ora 10 10g 11 11g 12 12c connect connectivity net instant driver report fail failing 32 bit 32bit schedule scheduling viewing refreshing , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.