No Visits appear for the user When the Access Restriction selected in the Business Role is 6 - Employee, Sales Data of Employee.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Follow below steps to reproduce the issue:
- Login to the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer system with user ABC (ABC represents the ID of the user).
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Show All.
- No data appears.
Follow below steps to check the authorization of the user:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Select Business users.
- Search and open the user ABC (ABC represents the ID of the user).
- Edit the Access Restriction of the user (Edit -> Access Rights).
- Go to the Business Role Assignment Tab.
- Open the Business Role assigned to the user.
- Select View All button in the Business Role UI.
- Go to the Access Restrictions tab.
- Search and select the workcenter view ID COD_VISIT_WCVIEW.
- The Access Context maintained is 1016 - Employee, Territory, or Account.
- The Restriction Rule selected is 6 - Employee, Sales Data of Employee.
Meaning of Restriction rule 6 - Employee, Sales Data of Employee in context of Visits: All Visits where the user is been added as employee or Sales Data of employee (user) added in the visit will be visible to her.
Visits will be visible to user ABC if:
- User ABC is added as Owner, Organizer or Attendee in it.
- The Sales Data (i.e. Sales organization, Distribution Channel, Division) same as maintained for Employee ID of the user ABC.
You can Personalize/Adapt the Visit screen and at header you can add Sales organization, Distribution Channel, Division fields.
The reason why user ABC is not able to see any visit:
- the Employee ID of the user ABC is not Owner, Organizer or Attendee of any Visit.
- Sales Data (Sales organization, Distribution Channel, Division) of Employee is not available in any or the existing Visit.
This is the expected behavior of SAP CLoud for Customer system.
Visit, Business Role, Business User, Acces Ristriction, Sales Data , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To