- Document Completed Notification doesn't contain any value for the [[DOC_ACCESS_URL]] token.
- [[DOC_ACCESS_URL]] is not generated for operators who is added in the completion stage of the route map.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The system checks if the recipient is taking part/performing actions during the route map before generating the document URL.
- The document URL will not be available for additional recipients who are not in the route map.
- The document URL is not generated for completion stage operators of the route map, as the operator who is only added in completion stage will not perform any actions.
- If the expectation is to show document URL in the notification, it is not going to help the recipient, as the URL will not allow any user outside a route map access the document.
- For Recruiting, it means that any additional recipients set up in Admin Centre > E-Mail Notification Templates Settings who are not a part of the route map/not performing any actions, as well as operator Team members won't receive notifications with a resolved token.
Please make sure that the Document Completed Notification is set up to be received only by operators who are taking part/performing actions during route map.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, [[DOC_ACCESS_URL]], E-mail Notifications, Manage Route Maps, Additional recipients, custom role , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MAP , Routing, Route Maps & Workflows , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem