- A SySAM option file is used to assign Named User Licenses and allow a specific person to use one PowerDesigner package.
- Despite the SySAM license server restarted, the PowerDesigner License Management wizard displays all the available packages and the restrictions are not enforced until the attempt to check-out the license.
- The list of packages is not filtered: only packages allowed to the user should be displayed.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
DA, DAE, DMR, IAR, EAR, filter, sort, sorted, editions, install, installation, # 801853 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.