We intend to maintain this SAP KBA updated with new SAP Notes, hints, further questions and other changes regarding this solution.
For each especific question, you can find hints and more information about how to handle it.
We also invite you to check out the SAP Note 2525257, in order to keep updated on overall Localization Latin America topics and solutions.
For specific information about Incoming Automation, with NF-e 4.0 refer to the following SAP KBA: 2623045 - FAQ of Brazil Incoming Automation 4.0
Before opening an incident in the XX-CSC-BR-NFEIN component, make sure you have read the SAP KBA: 1860512 - How to open an NF-e Incoming Automation Incident.
Last update: 05/AUG/2020.
- A - Simples Nacional
- B - Consignment
- C - Multiple XML positions
- D - Future Delivery
- E - Mixed Scenario
- F - Convênio 100
- G - Scenario with PIS/COFINS
- H - Stock Transfer Order (STO)
- I - Purchase Orders for all scenarios
- J - Normal Purchase Order
- K - Conhecimento de Transporte Eletrônico - CT-e
- L - Several CT-es posted against the same service entry sheet
- M - Industry Specific Scenarios
- N - Manual Postings in ERP with Incoming Automation
- O - ICMS and ST with Base Reduction
- P - Nota Fiscal with "series" blank
- Q - Account Assignment Category
- R - Receiving Main Item Composed by Other Items
- S - Material Origin Divergent between XML and PO. It Generates Incorrect Calculation in Simulation Step or Post Invoice Step
- T - Nota Fiscal Complementar
- U - Delivery Split
- V - Purchase Order without material
- W - Verify CPF x CNPJ during NFe Creation
- X - Duplicata Validadion
- Y - Multiple NF-es to the same PO
- Z - Repost a Nota Fiscal via Incoming Automation
- AA - Moving Average Price
- AB - Handling Units
- AC - Nota Fiscal Conjugada
- AD - NFS-e
- AE - Assign one XML item to multiple PO items
- AF - TM - Transportation management
FAQ, Incoming Automation, NFEIN, Brasil, automação de entradas, incoming automation supported processes, processos suportados na automação de entradas SAP, incoming automation scenarios, cenários suportados na automação de entradas SAP,GRC, SAP NFE, , KBA , faq incoming automation , XX-CSC-BR-NFEIN , Incoming Automation with SAP GRC NFe , XX-CSC-BR-MM , Materials Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.