Appointment declined by Attendees through Outlook is not synchonizing back to SAP Cloud For Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create an Appointment in SAP C4C.
2. Add Attendees.
3. Synchronize Appointment to Outlook.
4. Send an Appointment request to Attendees from Outlook.
5. Attendee has to decline the Appointment request.
6. Organizer is going to receive the declined invitation in Outlook.
7. In the Attendee C4C Calendar, the Appointment still shows up.
8. In the Appointment, under Involved Parties, Attendee name still shows up.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer/ SAP Business ByDesign.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea at Influence page.
KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , How To