- ASE Errorlog shows signal 10 at address loginfo_get
Current process (0x33001a) infected with signal 10 (SIGBUS)
Address 0x400000000403fa30 (loginfo_get+0xda0)
- followed by a stack trace including function calls :
- Business Suite systems can report ABAP dump with DBSQL_SQL_ERROR as a result:
SQL error "SQL code: 12205" occurred while accessing table %
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
- ASE 15.7 & 16.0 for Business Suite
DBSQL_SQL_ERROR, SQL12205, loginfo_get, loginfo_builtin , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.