- ASE may return a wrong result set if :
- a proxy table is used in a derived table and is involved in an aggregate query
- a column in the select list is in expression and the expression is enclosed in nested parentheses (round brackets)
- in the expression column, data type conversion implicitly occurs
- an aggregate function such as SUM() is used with the expression column
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
wrong result, incorrect result, parentheses, round brackets, proxy table, CIS, Component Integration Services , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.