You are trying to enable the approval for customer invoices in your implementation project, but you are unable to finish the project due to following error message:
"Currently unable to finalize these scope changes/ some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings or the productive data.".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Edit the scope of your project.
- Go to step Questions.
- Expand Sales ->Customer Invoicing -> Miscellaneous Invoicing.
- Check the question: Do you want to set up approval process for manual customer invoices and credit memos?
- Advance until next step.
- You receive the error:
"Currently unable to finalize these scope changes/ some of your decisions would cause inconsistencies in your fine-tuning settings or the productive data."
There are documents pending to be invoiced in your system. Hence, the approval process cannot be enabled until you invoice them.
You can check the documents to be invoiced following the next steps:
- Go to Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select Invoice Requests.
- Select to show: To be invoiced invoice requests.
You must invoice all documents before enabling this question.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To