- Added a new configuration to an existing datastore, set it to the default and said yes to update all the affected objects.
- Run an affected job and receive a warning.
- No records are updated in the affected target.
- F|Loader QueryName ODBC data source <datasourcename> warning message for operation <bcp_sendrow>: <[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Not enough columns bound>, SQLState <HY000>.
- Warning: Bulk loading into table <E> failed with input row data <data in here>
- Error only occurs on updated tables that are very large and where the target is using bulk loading.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.