When a Key-User tried to upload List Values for a KUT Extension Field, the new upload replaces all values present in previously.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the concerned work center.
- Open an instance of the object.
- Go to Adapt button and Edit Master Layout.
- Hover mouse over the concerned Extension Field.
- Select Change Properties.
- Select Field Definition.
- Select the Edit button.
- Under the List Values seciton, notice there is X number of records.
- Select Upload button.
- Select the list file in .csv format and upload.
- Select the Save button.
When the field definition is opened again. Notice that the X number of records have been replaced by the list that was present in the recent .csv file uploaded.
This is system behavior.
For appending/modifying list values of drop-down type extension fields, use Download button under the List Values section of Field Definition. Use the same file to add more records or modify existing one, then use Upload button to import them.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To