- Incorrect Component Quantity displayed in BOM Explosion transactions CS11 / CS12 / CS13.
- In transaction CS01/CS02/CS03 the component quantity is maintained as 7,567 but this is displayed as 8 instead of 7,567 in transaction CS11 / CS12 / CS13 .
- in the app "Maintain Bill of Material" , a Quantity is maintained showing 3 decimal places but in the BOM Explosion apps , this is rounded up
Maintain Bill of Material App with Component Quantity maintained as 4.123 EA
Display MultiLevel BOM app with the quantity appearing as 5 instead of 4.123 EA
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud -All Versions
Comp. Qty (BUn), CS01, CS02, CS03, CS12, Component Quantity, Rounding, MNGKO, LO-MD-BOM , KBA , LO-MD-BOM , Bills of Material , PLM-FIO-BOM , Fiori UI for Material BOM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.