This article is dedicated to implementation partner and consultant to help configure corporate structure by adding a level.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding back-end > Customer Onboarding Account > Corporate Structure
- In the left section, under Task click 'Add Level'
- Level: Enter the level number.
- Title: Enter the title which will appear on the Corporate Structure tab.
- Level Class: Select OrgUnit.
- Description: Enter a description of the level, if desired.
- Data Key for Level Code: Enter the data key code that corresponds to the level.
- Data Key for Level Name: Enter the data key name that corresponds to the level.
- Show in UI: - obsolete property
- Show in User Profile: - obsolete property
- Parent Levels: Enter the levels from the workbook, if applicable.
- Child Levels: Enter the levels from the workbook, if applicable.
- Click 'Create' to save the Corporate Structure Level
Corporate Structure Level, CorpStruc, Sync, Org Structure, Onboarding , KBA , #sfobdneedtopublished , #sfobdpartnersupport , #sfobdcorporatestructure , #sfobdprovisioningsuperadmin , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To