- "Include starting from user" unavailable in Adhoc Report and Online Report Designer.
- User unable to report on his/her own data in Adhoc Report and Online Report Designer.
NOTE: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Adhoc Report or ORD Report.
- Go to People tab to set the Reporting Type.
- You will see that "Include starting from user" option is missing.
Adhoc People tab ORD People tab
The option is missing because the corresposing switch is NOT enabled in provisioning.
To enable this option you should opend an incident to your parter or SAP support.
Steps to be taken by support:
- Go to Provisioning and login to the respective company.
- Go to Company setting -> Search for "Enable INCLUDE STARTING FROM USER in people pill" on the company setting page.
- All the Adhoc Sub Domain schema will be available under "Enable INCLUDE STARTING FROM USER in people pill"
- Check the corresponding domain switch where you want the option "Include starting from user" to be available.
Include starting from user Adhoc Report Online Report Designer , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem