The feature Import from Contact Relationships is not visible in the Opportunity Buying Center Tab.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Work Center.
- Select the Opportunity View.
- Open Opportunity ABC (ABC represents the opportunity ID).
- Go to the Buying Center tab.
- The Contact Relationships option is not visible.
The relevant scoping was not set.
The action Import from Contact Relationships is only visible in the Opportunity Buying Center in the following circumstances:
1.The scoping question Do you want to enable buying center based on business partner relationships? is in scope.
Steps in the System Scope:
Sales -> Account and Activity Management -> Account Management
2.The Opportunity Buying Center has no existing relationships.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-BF-BUY , Buying Center , How To