- IMPORT phase of SUM upgrades and SPAM updates on SAP ASE systems fail or are very slow due to deadlocks and Error 12205 on the REPOSRC table.
- DELETE processes deadlock against each other. The offending sql reported in the work process trace and/or ASE errorlog is:
DELETE FROM REPOSRC WHERE R3STATE = 'A' AND PROGNAME IN (SELECT PROGNAME FROM REPOSRC WHERE R3STATE = 'P' AND PROGNAME BETWEEN ? AND ? ) /* R3::0 T:REPOSRC */
- Downstream access to various SAP tables fails due to disconnect errors like SQL30046 and SQL30102 (per work process traces) --
ASE Error SQL30102:HY010][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Function sequence error[ASE Error SQL30046:08S01][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver]Connection to the server has been lost.
- SQL1204, SQL12205, SQL12207 errors are received when accessing REPROSRC :
SQL12205: ERROR: (SYB) [ASE Error SQL12205][SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Could not acquire a lock within the specified wait period. SERVER level wait period=1800 seconds, spid=413, lock type=update row, dbid=5, objid=1432800226, pageno=151185, rowno=0."
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
REPOSRC, deadlocks, SUM, SPAM, imports, import, SQL30046, SQL30102, sp_recompile, MAIN_NEWBAS/XPRAS_AIMMRG, MAIN_TRANSEXEC/TABIM_TRANS, MAIN_POSTCLEAN/RUN_RSAIMMERGE_TRANSFER, 1204, 12207, 12205, SQL1204, SQL2205, SQL12207 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.