You are navigating into a report in HTML5 UI and you are unable to have a specific selection or field sorted by status or other criteria instead of by alphabetical order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the system in HTML5
- Go to Analysis work center
- Go to Reports
- Set the search criteria to All and search for report XYZ
- In Selection tab, find de desired selection field and click on the value help for this field
- Notice that the results are sorted alphabetically and you are unable to have it sorted by status.
By default in analytics you cannot define any sorting order, it is by default alphabetical sorted either on the description or the Key based on the display type of the characteristic.
It is not possible to change the system sorting order in Value Help for any field / selection once it is designed to sort by alphabetical order.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To