- The native Android Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP 13 Patch Level 3 contains version 3.1.0 of SQLCipher for Android.
- SQLCipher 3.1 uses a version of openssl (1.0.1g) which Google Play Store considers unsecured and rejects applications containing it.
- Please see the following link https://support.google.com/faqs/answer/6376725 .
- SMP 3.0 SDK
- Android Native and Hydrid applications
- Google Play application submissions
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
SQLCipher SMP android 3.1 , KBA , MOB-SDK-ODP , SAP Mobile SDK Odata SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.