Error "Not enough space available to render content" while previewing the ORD/ODS report
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Report Designer
- Preview the Report
- Error "Not enough space available to render content" shows up.
- This issue occurs because the component is not high enough to render the content.
- In the editor, it only shows the table. In the runtime, it shows the navigation bar above. The component in the screenshot is not high enough to show the navigation bar, table headings and a single row of data.
To resolve this issue , customer just need to the below steps:
- Open the report in edit mode.
- Increase the height of the List component.
Not enough space available to render content Online Report Designer Preview error , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem