- You have a newly installed/upgraded Process Integration (PI)/Process Orchestration (PO) system
- You are unable to access the PI Start page or the Repository or Directory tools
- You get a 503 Service Unavailable error
- The same error may also present if you are running the post SP update Configuration Wizard as per SAP Note 1444305 Configuration Wizard: PI / ESR Support Package Update
- When checking the traces either via the Log Viewer or the XPI Inspector trace you see entries similar to below:
Application sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to service com.sap.xi.mapping.svc, which is not active on the server because service start is disabled in template startup filters...
com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Application sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to service com.sap.xi.mapping.svc, which is not active on the server because service start is disabled in template startup filters..
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, Adapter Engine in JPR mode , KBA , BC-XI-IBD , Integration Builder - Design , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.