- User completed NES step and signed all forms
- User want to "Print" all forms before "Submit all documents"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
1. Complete NES step
2. Sign all forms
3. Final message is presented that Forms are signed. Select Print to print your documents and then submit all documents
4. Print Button is missing in Chrome and Mozilla Browser. IE browser shows Print button correctly.
This is browser behavior and is expected
Different browser has different option for printing.
- IE browser: Browser supports Print Button and you will be able to see "Print" button along with "Submit all documents", see below snap shot
- Chrome Browser: Mouse Hover the PDF file and you will be able to see the Print option, see below screen shot:
- Mozilla Browser: Print functionality is directly built into the .PDF framework, users can directly print from the same. snap shot attached: Mozilla Print package
Print button missing, No print option, Unable to print forms, print missing in Chrome, Print missing in Mozilla , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem