An approver of a requisition wants to route a requisition form to the previous approver.
Reproducing the Issue
1. The first approver sends the requisition to the next step for approval.
2. The second approver views the requisition and wants to send it back to the first approver for further investigation. But there is no way to send it back to previous approver.
A form can be configured to allow users (by role) to send forms back to the previous steps. This will require changes to permission settings in the form template. Please contact Customer Success to have your form template updated.
1. Click Admin Center
2. Go to Form Template Settings.
3. Click Form Templates
4. Click the template name where you want to enable the settings
5. Find and check the box 'Enable form routing to previous step'. Save the changes by clicking Update Form Template.
6. After the above steps are done, the requisition can be sent back to the previous step.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem