You are not able to see "Edit Sections" under Manage Home Page option.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Home Page
- "Edit Sections" is not visible from Manage Home Page
- Some Administrators are Unable to Edit or Add New Custom Sections
- Existing sections will not appear and cannot be edited (no data)
- New sections cannot be added
- For Homepage v3 Standard sections, permissions are granted via Manage Permission Roles > User Permissions > Homepage v3 Tile Group Permission.
- However, for Custom sections, permissions are assigned to RBP roles or groups through this page. Thus, editing or adding custom sections in Homepage v3 requires permission to Manage RBP Permission Roles/Groups as well.
- In addition to the permission to Manage Home Page, admin user also needs to have access to Manage Role-Based Permission Access. This access is granted only for those accounts created from Provisioning (backend).
- Any user whose account was created from the backend can grant access to this tool to any other user account.
homepage, edit, tiles, V3 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1608