- How to display percentage of total count in ORD?
- Display the count of my numbers in percentage form.
Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
In order to display the count in percentage form, we need to create a Pivot Query.
Example: Below Pivot query is displaying the number of Performance forms in different status for Male and female.
Now, you want to display the number in the form of percentage of total.
1. Edit the Report.
2. Click on Edit this Component.
3. A table formatting layout will open up.
4. Check the Percent of Total Option and select the type of required option(Tally across column or Tally down Rows)
5. Save the component and you will see the percentage instead of counts.
Percent of Total Pivot Query , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To