This KBA covers the standard Item Status report and how to set the Completion Status filter
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the LMS
- Navigate to Reports
- Search for and open the Item Status Report
- Click the blue Filter icon next to Completion Status
- Note in the Search Results, only statuses that give credit for the course are available
The "Credit Given" and "Credit Not Given" statuses are split in the Completion Status search filter
- Navigate to the Item Status report
- Click the blue filter icon next to "Completion Status"
- Click the link to "Search Again"
- Select "No" for the "Provide Credit" option
- Run the search again
- The incomplete (no credit given) statuses are now displayed
- Select the statuses you want for "Provide Credit = Yes" first and add to filter
- Then search again for the "Provide Credit = No" statuses and add them to the filter
A Completion Status of 'Credit Not Given' is not for incomplete items (ex. the user still has the item in the learning plan), but rather for Items that have been finished but in a 'Failure' type state. The Item would be in the user's learning history.
SF SuccessFactors, Success Factors, Learning Management System, LMS, complete, completion status, incomplete, fail, failure, give credit, report, not show, display, missing, appear, available, unavailable, cannot find, Item Status, standard, system, oob, out of box report , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To