- CMS error
- CMS Cluster
- CMS member list
- RWJL_EXIT called
- Unable to connect to CMS
- Scheduled jobs do not run
- CRWJobLauncherApp::InitInstance called
- The following error are listed in the AL_RWJobLauncherLog.txt
- ERROR: RWJobLauncher failed to connect to CMS. (BODI-1250220)
- RWJL_EXIT called <180009 : Invalid command line syntax. (BODI-1250107)>
- ERROR: RWJobLauncher failed to get the repository information. (BODI-1250216)
- Unable to connect to cluster <@CMSCluster name> to retrieve CMS member list. Locally cached member list not present. Logon cannot continue.
- Data Services
- Central Management Console
- Data Services Management Console
SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
BODI-1250220, BODI-1250107, BODI-1250216, RWJoblauncher, cluster, CMS, member list, , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.