- Error while executing the existing AOLAP report.
- Error : " An error occurred in the MDAS service while processing a request from Analysis, edition for OLAP. Try the operation again. If the problem persists, please contact your administrator. (AOC00041).
Failed to execute getRepresentation() because the query state [DATA_ACCESS_PROBLEMS] is invalid. :
Failed to execute getRepresentation() because the query state [DATA_ACCESS_PROBLEMS] is invalid."
- RSTT trace shows Error :
'Value '2014' of characteristic 0DATE is not a number with 000008 spaces
Message No. BRAIN019'
- Dump in ST22 shows terminated program as 'CL_RSBOLAP_BICS_SERVICES'
- Creating new AOLAP report using same query works fine.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 Service Pack 4 Patch 4
- BI Launch pad
- Analysis for OLAP
- BW datasource
MDAS HANA (version 1.00.10205) predefined SSO OLAP connection CMC BW BEx RSRT BO BI issue Error Failed to execute getRepresentation() because the query state [DATA_ACCESS_PROBLEMS] is invalid in existing AOLAP reports , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.