- You have a system landscape managed by ChaRM and introduced a change in transport management routes (TMS). For example you added a new target system, replaced an old target system with a new one, added a target group... After doing this change in system landscape when working with transport requests created before the change new Transport of Copies (ToC) created still have old target system and not the new one.
- ToC released to wrong target system
- Transport path not updating (in ToC) after target change
- Target system and client changed after transport was created
- Error TR-065 after changing TMS and trying to pass normal change to To be Tested
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
/TMWFLOW/TRORDHC, target system, transport target, STMS, transport routes, transport of copies, landscape. , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.