- Income Tax calc despite of zero or negative salary
- Income tax calculated despite of Zero or negative Salary in case of Leave without pay ( LWP )
- /460 calculated even though 0 / -ve salary due to LOP (Loss of Pay)
- Wage type /460 generated even though Negative /4MI value
- Due to negative /4MI because of leave without pay when running Form 24Q giving error " T-FV-4086 Valid Amount of payment/Credit/Debited must be provided"
- Why WT /561 claim is generated due to /460 when there is no salary
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
less, incorrect, wrong , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.