- When exporting a specific Web Intelligence report to Excel format, different colored font appears on the first report tab, however the other tab is showing fonts correctly (same color remains).
- Conditional formatting rule has been applied on that column which has incorrect font color after the export.
- xlsx and xls extension take the same effect.
- Behavior before the export and after the export:
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 SP03 Patch 4
- Web Intelligence
- Microsoft Excel
bi, bo, business intelligence, webi, web intelligence, 4.1, export, save as, excel, ms office, 2003, 2007, 2010, save as, different, color, black, white, conditional formatting, formatting rule , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.