- You need to configure a calculation in the disaggregation expression or calculation formula of a key figure.
- The different data types of input variables may be included in the expression, like NVARCHAR, INTEGER, key figure ID, attribute ID, PERIODIDCU, etc.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
ibp, parameter, variable, format, calculation, formula, expression, PERIODIDCU, IBP, refresh, save, planning view, an unexpected error ocurred, occurred, use double quotes for key figures or attributes , KBA , integrated business planning , ibp , planning area , SCM-SOP , Sales & Operations Planning , SCM-IBP-BF-DIS , Disaggregation , SCM-IBP-CAL , Configured Calculations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.