- What are the conditions/errors for which SAP would require an ASE memory dump that could be setup in advance so that will be helpful in analysis of various incidents?
- Will configuring too many memory dumps backfire on ASE?
- Is any sort of performance impact expected?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
condition, error, Configurable Shared Memory Dump, memdump, halt, FileSystem, signal, timeslice, module, system, exception, sp_configure, sp_shmdumpconfig, include_page, dbcc memdump, signal 11, signal 10, signal 4, module 600, module 800, message, shmd, csmd, action, panic, proc_cache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.