After creating a new scheduled offering based on an item, admin notes that the description displayed on the item is not populated in the offering description.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - all supported versions
Reproducing the Issue
Create a new scheduled offering:
- Access Learning > Items.
- Search and select the item to schedule the offering for.
- Via the Actions menu on the item, click 'Schedule'.
- Enter all required data for the new scheduled offering and save changes.
Edit a scheduled offering description:
- Access Learning > Scheduled Offerings.
- Search and select the Scheduled Offering to edit.
- Edit the description.
- Search the catalog for the item.
The description (if populated) isn't carried over to the new scheduled offering or is not updated in the catalog description.
- Scheduled Offering descriptions are not inherited from the item. They must be either maintained at the time of creation or afterwards.
- Scheduled Offering descriptions that are maintained will not display in the item description when searching the catalog.
Note that if the scheduled offering description is maintained after enrollments are performed, notifications triggered at the time of enrollment will not display description text.
<&SCHD_DESC>, syntax tag, instructorassignmentnotification, instructor notification, enrollment notification, registration notification, missing desc, missing, SO, S.O., LMS, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem