- You are experiencing high memory usage under your Application Server for Java system.
- You may even experience Out of Memory crashes.
- You check the Java system default trace files (according to SAP KBA: 1596214) and you may observe errors such as:
- "The safety net is disabled. Your system is thus not protected against out-of-memory crashes caused by memory demanding queries. To switch it on, set the configuration property safety-net.enabled to true. Notice, it is recommended to enable the safety net on productive systems."
- "The safety net for queries issued from SAP Business Warehouse systems is disabled. Your system is thus not protected against out-of-memory crashes caused by memory demanding queries. To switch it on, set the configuration property safety-net.bi.enabled to true."
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- SAP Business Process Management
safety, net, oom, exit code -666, memory, ram, jvm, crash, bi, bw, business intelligence, business warehouse, process management , KBA , BC-BMT-BPM-ANA , Analytics and Reporting , BC-BMT-BPM-MON , Process Monitoring , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.