- How to setup Microsoft ADFS to work with SuccessFactors using Single Sign On.
- This KB article leads to configuration steps for ADFS setup.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The information provided does not imply SAP Cloud Product Support has any expertise in setting up ADFS systems for customers. These are merely bits of information gathered over time while configuring the SAML SSO with ADFS which may help you with a smoother setup. If you require assistance setting up your ADFS system, please reach out to your Implementation Partner, or Microsoft support.
If you are using Microsoft ADFS 4.0, you can see how to perform the setup of the SSO on Microsoft ADFS side accessing the following blog post: Configuring MS ADFS 3.0 as Identity Provider for SuccesFactors
- KB article 2408674 - [SSO] Single Sign-On using ADFS not working - Didn't get an assertion in ArtifactResponse
- KB article 2348735 - [SSO] Single Sign On setup between Microsoft Azure and SuccessFactors
- KB article 2149831 - SAP Professional Services / SAP Certified Partner / SAP Account Management Team [SuccessFactors Cloud]
sf, success factors, set up, Identity Provider, Service Provider, Active Directory Federation Service, PLT, platform, BizX, cloud, MS , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SAM , SAML SSO First Time Setup , How To