You are not able to create a Ticket from a Sales Order searched in the ECC Search work center.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the ECC Search work center.
- Search for the sales order XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales order).
- Select a line item of the sales order
- Select the Create Ticket button.
- Fill-up the required details and select Create Ticket,
- Multiple error messages are displayed:
- Error in business conf.; item type code not determined; report incident
- Error in business conf.; item type not valid; report incident
- Product for item is missing
- Please enter a reference document ID
- Save Failed
You have not scoped the required business scenario.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Edit the Project Scope.
- Go to section Scoping.
- Expand the scoping element: Service-> Customer Care -> scope the Service and Repair element.
Also make sure that you have maintained the Code List Mapping for the Products, so that the Internal IDs get created for the ERP materials.
ECC search,sales order , KBA , ticket , sales order , LOD-CRM-IND-CH , Chemicals , How To