- Product Support cannot see user logon data in the Customer Remote Logon Depot
- Maintained logon data in the secure area
- Logon data is not visible to SAP Support
- Some Entries Hidden Due to View Restrictions
- SAP is not able to see the credentials in the Customer Remote Logon Depot
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- Customer Remote Logon Depot (previously known as Secure Area)
Logon data, Secure Area, logon credentials, logon data visibility, Sichteinschränkungen , KBA , due to view restrictions , no credentials shown , some entries hidden , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-NET-RCD , Remote Connectivity Development , XX-SER-SAPSMP-IBX , Service Channel (Inbox) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.