- I-9 3 Business-Days (72 Hours) process is not visible in Process tab
- Trying to set up the I-9 3 Business-Days process to appear in the Process tab to start manually
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- US I-9 3 Business Days Workflow is a standard process
- There's no available UI option to enable the I-9 3 Business days in Process tab
It is an expected behavior US I-9 3 Business Days process cannot be started manually and the system is designed to start it automatically if a New Hire does not provide the list of acceptable documents in Orientation Step of US Onboarding process.
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP, SuccessFactors, Onboarding, 72 Hours, Workflow, Missing, Process Tab, US I-9 3 Business Days, Compliance, How to enable?, Option, Turn On , KBA , #sfobdsystembehavior , #sfobd , #sfobdusi9 , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , Problem