When candidate is placed in the Ready to Hire status, they are not available in Manage Pending Hires.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
This is because the candidate had not met the required criteria for it to be placed on Manage Pending Hires.
Check if all the requirements below are met:
- The candidate must have an Offer Approved.
- The Candidate must be put into a status with hireable option set as "Hireable".
- If ever candidate is moved back and forth from Offer status to hireable staus then Offer needs to be approved again.
- EC requirements must be set up in the Transformation Datamodel (Candidate to Employee Conversion).
- Still in the Transformation Datamodel (Candidate to Employee Conversion), make sure the permissions are set up to be inherited from at least, one operator.
- RBP permissions must be set up correctly.
In addition to that, validate the onboarding integration is correctly setup by going to:
- Admin tools > Onboarding Integration Setup
Notice that Onboarding integration with RCM can be enabled with the following rule in force:
- "Apply Onboarding to all Job Requisitions"
This would mean that all candidates on all requisitions will go through onboarding first and then to EC. In this case the users will not see any candidates from Recruiting under the "Manage Pending Hires" page.
If both integration is required, then you can chose to direct the candidates on some requisitions to onboarding and the rest via recruiting. You need to chose a criteria under:
- "Apply Onboarding to Job Requisitions that meet the following criteria:"
After configuring this, the applicants shall appear under manage pending hires.
2613694 - Unable to see candidates in Manage Pending Hires - Recruiting Management
Success Factors, manage, pending, hires, Success, factors, Recruiting, SF, Missing, Candidate, offer, pending, approval, ec, transformation , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem