When you try to change Status of Time Sheet for an Employee from Pending to Approved for Period DD.MM.YYYY, you receive below error:
Error : Failure of the changes has time recording DD.MM.YYYY
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Time administration work center
2. Select Time recording view
3. Select Time Sheets and search for the required Employee
4. Select the tab Time Sheet
5. Select Go To Tab and select Date DD/MM/YY
6. You can see Status is Pending
7. Select the tab Release and Choose: Selected Week
You receive Error Message:
Failure of the changes has time recording DD.MM.YYYY
There can be multiple reasons for the issue. One of the reasons could be that the Approver is none other than the same Employee however it is supposed to be the Person who is Responsible for the Project.
This is expected system behavior. Change the Approver and this will send the Approval Task to the respective manager. After the approval, the Status will change accordingly.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To